I read a blog about this title which was written by @popowa, and I was interested in it and was motivated to write about it.
Here are what are the 10 things I want to do till i die.
- Going back to Christchurch in NZ and stay for a certain period of time with my family
- Release a web-service with smartphone-app which is useful for dad and mum who are raising children, especially babies
- Studying at university for linguistics or design arts
- Living in Satoyama or in coastal area
- Watching a Manchester United at Old Trafford.
- Producing work with music and digital art
- Helping babies to exercise their imagination
- Travelling to North Europe, Sweden and Finland
- Being Yoga instructor
- Participate in London Marathon
Listing 10 things seemed difficult at first. But after considering what I really wanted to do, there were many interesting things floating into my mind.
Results will be different next time though, I strongly recommend you to do this and you see that the future is really infinite.
I need to keep myself being healthy.